Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yesterday...History Was Made...

Yesterday at about 12:05 am, Barack Hussain Obama became the 44th President of the United States! Now how amazing is that?!? What makes it even better is that he's the first black man to make it into the White House. This very moment has inspired me in many ways. I'm hoping he'll set things right in the States. Its gonna take a while, but I know he'll do a fair job. But why am I worrying and hoping. I'm not American, but usually what goes on the States eventually spreads to our backyard..so...yeah...

I felt like putting this bad boy together in celebration of yesterday's historic event.

3 comments:

Cavalier Design Works said...

Great work man! Love the emotion/facial expression you put into our President. Good to see other artists on the grind!

Check me out sometime & holla back!

Elliott Chun said...

J, you're major talented - nice work! Do you mind if I copy the image and use it in my entry about Obama?

Lao sun said...

Obama.......hehe!!!!!